1While there are numerous personal accounts and testimonials online by patients who’ve undergone Vivace Laser Microneedling, there are still often many reservations with the procedure especially its side effects and aftercare treatment. If you are someone who wishes to undergo minimally invasive procedures to smoothen your skin and eradicate skin creases, then you should consider Vivace Laser Melbourne.
To give you a general overview of what to expect during and after Vivace Microneedling Laser treatment, we have listed below some of the general concerns and things to be aware of.
What is Vivace Microneedling and how is it done?
Vivace is a minimally invasive treatment that rejuvenates the skin by stimulating your body’s production of natural collagen, allowing your skin to naturally improve over time. To do this, doctors would need to expose the surface of the skin you want to rejuvenate with harmless radioactive (RF) energy to excite elastin production.
What does Vivace Microneedling do to our body?
When specific areas of your skin are stimulated using the procedure, your body naturally adjusts to the changes happening. The increased production of collagen, which is a protein that keeps our skin healthy, would replace and heal any damaged skin with new younger skin, making it look smoother and brighter.
What can I expect during and after the treatment?
This treatment is recommended by most doctors to be taken at least 3 times. The treatment itself is virtually painless, while some may experience warm or slightly pinchy feeling on the applied surfaces. Here are some steps you should remember after the treatment:
- To maximize the treatment’s effects, you may be recommended by your doctor to wear skin protection such as sunscreen or to stay indoors, as your skin is much more sensitive over the course of your treatments.
- Do not expose your treated skin to water over long periods of time, as water can flow into the upper layers of your skin cells, which will cause wrinkles on your skin.
- Make sure not to perform activities that strain the surfaces of the skin where treatment was applied, as it might interrupt the healing process of the collagen on your skin.
Other things to note during the treatment process
While your doctors generally don’t talk much about other forms of care aside from skin care during the treatment, it is still recommended to take care of your nutrition and body to maximize the effects of the treatment. Below are some of these additional helpful practices that can aid the treatment:
- Eat foods high in vitamins. The treatment’s process involves relying on the body’s natural tendency to heal itself, which can be boosted by giving it much more fuel (vitamins) to work with.
- Do some light exercise regularly. Some light exercise allows us to pump blood faster throughout the body, allowing the healing of skin cells to accelerate.
- Do not forget to rehydrate. To ensure that your body has some spare water to make sure your skin does not go dry, always ensure you drink your water regularly.
- Get some rest regularly. Our body needs to be in tip top shape for it to perform its best, this includes the production of collagen and rejuvenating the skin. Ensure that you get at least 8 hours of sleep daily to help your body heal and adjust.