Many of you got curious about what Cannabis Tincture is, maybe you are asking yourself about its effectiveness and uses. Also, you may be thinking about how to use it and what is its effect. Here, I am going to help you find out answers to all of your queries.
The common questions are as follows:
- What is CBD?
Answer: CBD is the acronym for the word “Cannabidiol”. It is the chemical compound found in a cannabis plant. This compound has been tested by doctors around the world to be safe and a non-addictive one.
- What is a tincture?
Answer: As defined by many, a tincture is an herbal extract made by soaking the barks, berries, roots, or even dried leaves, or roots of plants and dissolving it in alcohol. The alcohol in it will pulls out the active substances present in the plant’s part condensing them as a liquid. The tincture has been around us for years and it is one of the key components of the traditional herbal medicine that people have been using up to this time.
- Why should I use tinctures instead of other CBD products?
Answer: There are many CBD products but only tincture has the highest bioavailability, it is easier to use and for the body to absorb its efficacies. Using a dropper, you can tell how much amount you wanted to utilize.
- How to use a tincture?
Answer: Before I tell you how, let me remind you that it is always important to talk to your doctor before starting any CBD products. To be honest, CDB is not for anyone to use, aside from its good impacts, there are studies as well proving its negative effects on users especially they use CBD out of their curiosity and experimentation. Just make sure, you take a medical professional’s advice before trying out an experiment with any CBD form.
Let’s say you are given the prescription to use CBD tincture, there are three ways on how to use it.
- Firstly, you can squeeze the liquid into the dropper and directly put it on your tongue. It is like the common way of children when taking their vitamins or medicine.
- Second, you can rub it on your skin when you are experiencing skin allergies, back pains, muscle soreness, and a lot more. It is like any external medicine people usually apply on.
- Third, you can mix your tincture to your favorite drinks, food, and even to your smoothie to make them more flavorful. It is like adding a honey syrup to your hotcake, it becomes tastier than ever!
- Where can I find a quality CBD tincture?
Answer: The same as many other products, quality is a must. There are a lot of CBD tinctures in the market today but the question is, is it worth it? Well, doing research on how this CBD company has done their third-party testing information, to ensure their safety and purity is a good point. You should know how they have grown, processed, and produced their products and see their transparencies.